2016 SPRING FUNDRAISER ANNOUNCEMENT!
Johnston Soccer Club is pleased to announce we're selling officially-licensed SpiritCups from BRAX Fundraising! Our club offered these three years ago and they were a huge success, we're thrilled to bring back this popular item that offers lots of profits for JSC!
The spring fundraiser will run from NOW until APRIL 23.
- · Each player will receive a catalog, order form and collection envelope from their parent coach.
- SpiritCups are high-quality, durable plastic, dishwasher safe and feature officially-licensed branding from some of the top sports teams in the world. The 3D animated design is totally unique and will turn heads! Plus, they're Made in the USA!
- Shop and Sell from the catalog. Complete the order form. Collect money at the time of the order. You do NOT need to collect sales tax!
- There are now 2 different types of SpiritCups. Choose from a 4-pack of SpiritCups or a 2-pack of SpiritTravelingCups. Only $18 per pack. JSC receives over 40% profit!
- Place your completed Order Form and checks/cash into the provided Envelope. Fill out all information completely and clearly. All checks are payable to Johnston Soccer Club.
- Turn in your sealed envelope at either Johnston concession stand on these Saturday mornings: April 9, 16 or 23. Orders must be turned in by Saturday, April 23 - no exceptions! Email Barb Hanson at email@example.com to make other arrangements if needed or if you need any support.
- SpiritCups will be available for pickup at the Shed which is located on the North side of the Johnston Soccer Complex in mid-May. Pick up times and dates will be communicated via email in May.
ONLINE SHOPPING OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE
If you have friends and family outside of our community that want our officially-licensed SpiritCups from BRAX Fundraising, great news! There is a way they can support you and participate in the JSC fundraiser and it's very easy. Here's how it works:
- · You'll need to register at www.BRAXdirect.com/login. Search and Select "Johnston Soccer Club" and setup a username, email address and password.
- Once you're registered, you'll be redirected to a Participant Admin Page where you will need to complete your Participant Information (ie: Sales Goals, First Name, Last Name and Favorite Team.)
- Now you’re ready to distribute your unique Participant Link to friends and family. Copy and paste the link into email and your social media feeds – let them know you’re fundraising for JSC and how much you appreciate their support. They simply follow that link, shop and place their orders directly online.
- Orders placed online through this BRAX Direct online store are shipped direct to your supporters (a minimal shipping and handling fee apply.) The profits all go to JSC and the player gets credit for all sales.
Thank you for your help in achieving our fundraising goals. If you have questions, please contact Barb Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.