The Johnston Soccer Club will continue to sell the Great Appeals Discount Card for our Spring Fundraiser. The new 2015 Cards are now available and only $20 each. This is such a great way to raise funds for our club and support local businesses. This Card offers amazing discounts from your favorites such as Jethro’s, Legends, Pizza Ranch, DQ, Okoboji and lots more! We’ve even added MB2 Raceway and Sky Zone!
Here’s how it works: Cards will be distributed to the parent coaches at the spring coaches meeting. Each coach has been given 1 card per player, and we are asking each player to sell at least 1 card in the spring season.
- Coaches should distribute Cards to players at one of your first practices
- Encourage players to sell/purchase their card to support JSC
- Coaches or a volunteer parent collect funds from your players
- Turn in funds to Barb Hanson at one of these collection dates
Collection/Pick Up Times at Johnston Dairy Queen:
Tuesday, April 14 6:00 – 7:30pm
Wednesday, April 15 6:00 – 7:30pm
Wednesday, April 22 6:00 – 7:30pm
Thursday, April 23 6:00 – 7:30pm
Coaches and Players can also turn in funds at either of the Johnston concession stands by April 25. Please place funds in a sealed envelope with the coach’s and/or player’s name clearly marked.
Are You a JSC Rock Star?
For every JSC Fundraiser Card you sell over 1 Card, your
name will be entered into a drawing to win some awesome prizes.
1. Use your Card to show friends, family and neighbors
2. Showcase the amazing value and money saving offers, then take orders, and collect $$
3. Bring $$ to any of our pick up times at DQ, turn in $$, pick up more Cards, then deliver the Cards
The more you sell, the more chances you have to win!
Top prize is $100 CASH!
We accept cash or checks. Please make checks payable to Johnston Soccer Club. This is NOT a free card! If you cannot participate, you must return your unsold card. Please help us achieve our goal to sell all cards this season. In 2014 thanks to your fundraising efforts, JSC purchased a new Gator utility vehicle to help better maintain our complex. There are many more projects to be done!